Sunday 17 July 2011

Sorry sebab dah lama tak buat blog .

Yoo peeps ! Sorry lah sebab dah lama tak bgtau korang pasal benda ni . Act. FB aku yg lama kena hacked so aku buat baru . So bila dah tukar e-mail semua , at the same time , e-mail blog pown tertukar sekali . Aku boleh lupa e-mail lama . Nahh , Nvm lahh . So this is my new Blog and please enjoy reading it 

Intro about myself : Zac Zuandy Bin Abdul Latif
Imma person that love to give presents to everybody . Whether its a good present or a hush - hush present . So my princip is 'Kau baek dengan aku , aku baek dengan kau'

Age : 17 fucking years old
I'm 17 not 20's , 25's or even less than that . So please make sure you don't ask questions that are realating on what I've mentioned above .

Live : Kepong , Kuala Lumpur . For more details please ask okay !
I don't mind if peeps ask about this . Its their own right . So you have known my name , age and where I lived . 

Just nak cakap yg , JANGAN JADI FAKE !  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment